Originally, Google Cloud Next 2020 was supposed to take place from April 6th to 8th in San Francisco. But for the known reasons around Covid-19, this couldn’t go through. However, a tech company like Google can’t stay behind to transform one of its biggest events, Next ’20, into an all-digital event. Google always wanted to make its keynotes, in-depth sessions and panel discussions widely available. So now they can go all out. Google Cloud Next ’20 OnAir is completely transformed into a free nine-week, all-digital event series with fresh content delivered weekly on every Tuesday. Read all about it in this blog post ↓
Why should you attend Google Next OnAir?
Google Cloud Next ‘20 OnAir is making all their keynotes, sessions, new updates,… about Google Cloud technology digital this year. Everyone can follow all the keynotes and talks from their lazy couch. And this for nine weeks every Tuesday. Starting from July 14 at 8 PM till September 8.
Here’s what you can do at Google Cloud Next ’20: OnAir:
- Discover exclusive Google Cloud content every week. Check out new weekly keynotes or take in-depth sessions on industry insights, productivity, infrastructure, security, data analysis and management, application modernisation, AI, and more. And that at your own pace and time. Discover the full list of keynotes.
- See the latest technology in action. Play games, watch immersive demos and experience the latest Google Cloud technology.
- Expand your skills with Cloud Study Jam: in-depth sessions, gamified labs and live technical sessions with the Google Cloud Developer team.
- Sign up for 1:1 time with Google Cloud experts. Do you have a specific cloud challenge facing today? In a 15-minute appointment with a Google expert, you get help about the session topic of the week.
- Starter? Delve into the Learning Hub: Google has created, every week, a unique learning series for technical practitioners of all experience levels.
You’ll be able to explore all this exciting content through the digital experience, on your own time and at your own pace.
Every week other topics
Google Cloud covers every week completely new topics.
- The first week, industry highlights will be covered.
- The second week they will talk about productivity & collaboration.
- The third week is around infrastructure.
- You can learn everything about security in the fourth week.
- The fifth week spins around data analytics.
- The sixth week will be about data management & databases.
- The seventh week they plug everything around application modernisation.
- You can take part in the sessions about cloud AI in the eight week.
- And lastly, the business application platform will be discussed.
Keynotes from Google Cloud top executives
A highlight from this edition will be the keynotes from the top Google Cloud executives.
Find out how Google Cloud is solving their biggest challenges and hear firsthand how they developed their digital transformation journeys. Watch the opening keynote of Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian on July 14.
Thereafter each week, there’ll be solution keynotes hosted by different Google Cloud leaders. For example: Javier Soltero, VP of G Suite, will talk about the future of cloud-native productivity and collaboration.
Or catch Kelsey Hightower, Developer and Open Source Advocate, share the latest up-growth on Traffic Director, Google’s managed control plane for open service mesh.
It can only be good
Google Cloud Next is the yearly flagship event of Google. With the event transformed into a full digital experience, attending Google Cloud Next ‘20 will for sure be different. What remains is all the learning and interesting content you will be able to discover. We’re also looking forward to the Google Cloud product updates of this year that will be shared at the event.
Last year’s Google Cloud Next ’19 edition featured more than 122 new product announcements, more than 35000 attendees and a mystery concert of Gwen Stefani herself at the own festival of Google Cloud Next ’19.
What mysteries do they have in store this year?
Discover the all-inclusive event online!