Are you a CISO or a SOC? And you want to learn how you can benefit from automated security operations?
Join us at the Cloud Security Meetup on 26/09 to discover Google’s latest innovations like Chronicle, Google’s Cloud-Native SIEM. And other tools like Siemplify SOAR and Google’s Zero-Trust solution BeyondCorp. Bring productivity back to your cyber security team by speeding up your responses to security threads with the help of these tools.
Meet experts from Google Cloud, Chronicle, Siemplify, Devoteam G Cloud, and Carrefour at our event.
Ready to discover the latest innovations in cloud security that will help you tackel today’s challenges and scale your capabilities? Register here for the event.
When & where?
- Monday 26/09/2022 from 16:00 until 18:30
- At Google Brussels. You can reach it by train or metro via Schuman station or park your car within walking distance in Parking Forte Dei Marmi
What you’ll learn during this event:
- The latest trends in automated security operations
- How Chronicle, a Google Cloud-Native Siem, provides a super-fast analysis at a massive scale.
- A deeper look at Siemplify, a security orchestration tool (SOAR) that gives you a single platform to manage and automate your security operations at scale while boosting your team’s productivity.
- Insights from our customer Carrefour on Google’s ZeroTrust solution BeyondCorp Enterprise.
Introduction of Google Cloud and Devoteam’s security offering
Session by Jeremy Bonnevalle, CEO of Devoteam G Cloud Belgium
Keynote: How to win in cybersecurity with Automated security operations (ASO)
Session by Bert Arnauts, Head of Sales Google Cloud Security BeNeLux at Google
This session takes a deeper look at Google’s cloud-native SIEM, Chronicle. See how they approach threat detection, investigation, response and remediation. Session by Maikel Thijssen – Channel Manager for Google Cloud Security- Benelux, Israel, Middle East and Africa.
Discover how you can automate repetitive tasks to free up your time so you can focus on higher value work and shorten response times.
Google’s Zero-Trust solution: BeyondCorp
This session will focus on the evolution of Carrefour’s security model and why they have chosen to adopt a zero trust security model. They will also explain why they have chosen BeyondCorp and how this is helping them to become more secure. Session by Peter Winkelmans – Head of Enterprise Architects at Carrefour.
Networking, drinks & bites
This event is organised for CISOs, CSOs and SOCs and related functions who are challenged to keep their cloud environments secure.
Google Cloud accelerates organisations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future.