This event will now take place on Thursday, January 27 2022, at 11:00 AM (CET).
You’ve been using containers for some time now and have dabbled into the world of managed Kubernetes services, such as the Google Kubernetes Engine but don’t know how to take it to the next level and step up to building secure, cost-effective, production-grade GKE deployments? We can help!
What you’ll learn in this online session:
- When and how to step up from basics to advanced Kubernetes.
- Why private GKE clusters are important & how to set up one.
- Granting outbound Internet access to the private nodes. Setting up NAT.
- The role of horizontal and vertical autoscaling in cost management.
- How to perform basic security checks and configure roles & network policies.
- What a Service Mesh is and what challenges it was invested to solve.
- What is Anthos? Why are enterprises excited about it?
Fill out the form to register for this online session now.
What options to run Containers on GCP?
Focus on GKE and GKE Autopilot
Cost Optimisation tips
Senior Google Cloud Platform Engineer Devoteam G Cloud