Last Edited: 21 December, 2020
Devoteam S.A., with registered office at 73 Rue Anatole France, 92300 Levallois-Perret, France and VAT number FR21402968655 is responsible for the cookies and content of the website gcloud.devoteam.com & https://gcloud.devoteam.com, including all subdomains and other related websites owned by the company (called the ‘Website’ or ‘Website(s)’ in what follows).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, like a small text and/or number file, that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website or certain pages.
The website will be able to remember your actions, engagements with the site or preferences – based on this cookie over a period of time. It avoids that you have to re-enter this information when you come back to the site or when you browse from one page to another.
Examples of such actions and preferences are language, geolocation, font size and other display preferences.
Which other information is stored in a cookie? Most of the time cookies consist out of:
- The name of the website where the cookie originates from
- The time frame or how long the cookies will remain on your device
- A value, usually a randomly generated uniquely identifiable number
- To improve the use and functionalities of our Website(s);
- To analyse how Website visitors use the Website(s) and interact with Devoteam, and to draw up statistics and reports of these interactions;
- To show Website visitors personalised information and advertisements. This may include online ads on other websites and platforms or personalised outreach messages by email or phone (in the case the user provided his or her contact details)
Storing cookies in your browser helps us to offer you a better overall user experience when you visit our Website(s). It also allows us to optimise our Website(s) and to provide you with the services, solutions and content you request from us.
Which cookies do we use?
This Website uses both so-called ‘first party’ as ‘third-party’ cookies. First party cookies are those used and owned by the Website itself. Third party cookies are created and managed by the third party services that we use other than the Website, such as Google Analytics and Hubspot; specified below.
These are the other types of cookies we use on our Website(s):
- ‘Session’ or ‘necessary’ cookies: Cookies that are deleted as soon as you leave the website and that enable users to navigate through a website and use the functions of a site.
- ‘Permanent’ cookies: Cookies that remain stored on your computer or mobile device. We can use these cookies to identify you as a visitor of our website
- Analytical / Performance cookies: Cookies that collect data on the use of a website, like the amount of visitors, the time that visitors spend on a webpage and error notifications.
- Functional cookies: these cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (for example language preferences, region, login)
- Targeting/Advertising cookies: this type of cookies enable websites to send personalised advertising messages. Our website(s) use(s):
- Google Ads cookies: collects data about the viewing of pages and ads, and can compose a user profile. Registers visitors behaviour and shows targeted information and advertisement. This happens anonymously normally, unless the user identifies him- or herself through a Google-account
- Google Ads Remarketing: collects data about website visitors and allows us to advertise based on a remarketing audience list
- Facebook pixel & conversion pixel (registers shopping behaviour after seeing an ad in Facebook. This information is added to the Facebook profile of the user),
- LinkedIn Advertisement cookies
- HubSpot Cookies: Tracks email openings & clicking, social media interactions, document opening and website page views. If you provide us with personal information by filling in a form or contacting us, this information and all further information on how you interact with us and our Website is recorded so we can provide you with a personalised follow-up and provide you the content and services you have requested from us.
The table below provides a more detailed information about the cookies we use on our website(s):
|Cookie||Type||Description / Purpose||Partner / Third Party||Expires after|
|_ga||Analytical / Performance||Google Analytics cookie. The Google Analytics Cookies collect anonymous data about the use of our website and reports visitor statistics. This cookie registers a unique ID to collect statistical data for the visitor of the website.
Click here to read more about the use of this data by Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/.
|Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gat_UA-55143683-1||Analytical / Performance||Google Analytics cookie. The Google Analytics Cookies collect anonymous data about the use of our website and reports visitor statistics. This cookie registers a unique ID to collect statistical data for the visitor of the website.||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Analytical / Performance||Google Analytics cookie. The Google Analytics Cookies collect anonymous data about the use of our website and reports visitor statistics. This cookie registers a unique ID to collect statistical data for the visitor of the website.||Google Analytics||1 day|
|_gcl_au||Targeting/Advertising||Cookie placed by Google Tag Manager to track conversions||Google Tag Manager||2 months|
|_fr||Targeting/Advertising||Contains a unique browser and user ID, used for targeted advertising.||3 months|
|_fbp||Targeting/Advertising||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers||1 day|
|1P_JAR||Targeting/Advertising||Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes.|
|NID||Targeting/Advertising||Google uses these cookies to store customer preferences and customise ads on Google websites, based on recent searches and interactions.|
|__atuvc||Functional||Cookie placed by the AddThis social sharing widget, which enables our visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. This cookie stores an updated page share count.||AddThis||2 years|
This cookie is set when you give visitors the choice to opt out of cookies.
|__hs_do_not_track||Essential / Necessary||
|hs_ab_test||Essential / Necessary||
||Hubspot||At the end of the session|
|<id>_key||Essential / Necessary||
|hs-messages-is-open||Essential / Necessary||This cookie is used to determine and save whether the chat widget is open for future visits.
It is set in your visitor’s browser when they start a new chat, and resets to re-close the widget after 30 minutes of inactivity.
|hs-messages-hide-welcome-message||Essential / Necessary||This cookie is used to prevent the chat widget welcome message from appearing again for one day after it is dismissed.||Hubspot||1 day|
|hs_langswitcher_choice||Essential / Necessary||This cookie is used to save the visitor’s selected language choice when viewing pages in multiple languages.
It gets set when an end user selects a language from the language switcher and is used as a language preference to redirect them to sites in their chosen language in the future, if they are available.
|__cfduid||Essential / Necessary||This cookie is set by HubSpot’s CDN provider, Cloudflare. It helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to your website and minimizes blocking legitimate users.
It may be placed on your visitors’ devices to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It is necessary for supporting Cloudflare’s security features.
Learn more about this cookie from Cloudflare.
|Cloudflare||A maximum of 30 days|
|__cfruid||Essential / Necessary||This cookie is set by HubSpot’s CDN provider because of their rate limiting policies. Learn more about Cloudflare cookies. It expires at the end of the session.||Cloudflare||At the end of the session|
|__hstc||Analytical / Performance||The main Hubspot cookie for tracking website visitors.
It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
|hubspotutk||Analytical / Performance||
|__hssc||Analytical / Performance||This cookie keeps track of sessions.
This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.
It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.
|__hssrc||Analytical / Performance||Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.
If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session.
|Hubspot||At the end of the session|
|messagesUtk||Analytical / Performance||This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with you via the chatflows tool. If the visitor leaves your site before they’re added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser.
If you chat with a visitor who later returns to your site in the same cookied browser, the chatflows tool will load their conversation history. The cookie is controlled by the Consent to collect chat cookies setting in your chatflow.
If this setting is disabled, the cookie is controlled by the Consent to process setting in your chatflow.
How can you manage or delete cookies?
When you visit our Website for the first time you will be asked to accept cookies placed by us. Not explicitly accepting cookies but continuing surfing on our Website will assume your consent with us placing cookies.
But you are the owner of your data, so at all times you can control and manage your cookies in the settings of your browser. In those settings, you can always refuse or delete some or all cookies. You can generally find these settings in the menu ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ of your web browser.
Please be aware that turning off cookies will limit the service and user experience that we can give you on this Website(s). Deleting cookies may have as a result that you’ll have to manually adjust preferences every time you visit this Website. Some services and functionalities may not work without cookies.
You can check your browser documentation for more information on how to control and/or delete cookies. Consult the ‘Help’ function in your web browser for more details if you can’t find this documentation.
For your reference, these are the cookie information pages for some commonly used browsers:
Note that if you use several devices to visit our Website, you need to take care that your cookie preference is adjusted on the browser of every device.
More info about cookies and your cookie preferences
For more useful information about cookies check out this website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Consult these websites to choose from which companies you don’t want to receive cookies anymore:
Cookie & Privacy Notice Website
If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.