How do you become a more data-driven manufacturing organisation?
That’s the question a lot of manufacturers are asking themselves these days. The answer is not straightforward. It stretches a variety of topics related to data & analytics: how do you collect data effectively, how do you integrate your data & how do you efficiently activate actionable insights out of your data?
What ís a fact, is that the manufacturers that succeed in becoming more data-driven, gain a competitive advantage.
This interactive roundtable event is designed for manufacturing business & IT leaders to get insights in how other manufacturers are using data & smart analytics to get ahead of their competition, together with Google Cloud.
You’ll discover a variety of use cases and inspiration from your peers & experts to set up your own future-proof data & analytics strategy.
Topics that will be discussed in the on-demand introduction session:
- how can manufacturing organisations become (more) data-driven?
- A roadmap towards better data & analytics in manufacturing
Fill out the form to watch the recording of the introduction sessions of this online event!
- Intro session: How to become a data-driven manufacturing organisation? A roadmap for manufacturers to get more out of their data with Google Cloud
- Roundtable Brainstorm Session 1: Business Intelligence in Manufacturing with Google Cloud
- Roundtable Brainstorm Session 2: AI & ML in Manufacturing with Google Cloud
- Roundtable Brainstorm Session 3: API’s in Manufacturing with Google Cloud
- IT managers
- Data & analytics decision makers in manufacturing organisations
- Digital Transformation Managers