Bye bye G Suite, hello Google Workspace! Meet Google’s revamped unified experience & exciting new features for improved collaboration and communication.
Say goodbye to G Suite and a big hello to Google Workspace!
Google Cloud’s newly announced ‘Google Workspace’ thoughtfully brings together all your collaboration & productivity tools and delivers a fully-integrated & cloud-native experience to help people work together, wherever they are and from any device.
Join this webinar to hear what is the difference between G Suite and Google Workspace, which are the new functionalities you can leverage in your organisation & what will change for new or existing customers of Google’s collaboration suite.
What will you learn in this on-demand online event?
- What the new Google Workspace is all about: new features & integrated experience
- Differences & similarities between G Suite & Google Workspace
- What is changing for new & existing customers
- What are the new pricing plans for Google Workspace
Jeremy Bonnevalle – COO & Head of digital workplace at Fourcast by Devoteam
Fill out the form to receive a link to watch this on-demand online event.
- What is Google Workspace and what is new?
- Which new features can you leverage to improve collaboration & communications in your organisation?
- What changes for current customers?
- IT managers
- Collaboration Managers
- Digital Transformation Managers
- Anyone who is interested in Google Workspace