From discovery to implementation and change management
As Google continues to add key features and capabilities to Google Workspace, lots of organisations are thinking about going Google. That often means a migration project. Start planning today and learn migration best practices by attending this online event.
Is your business thinking about making the move to Google Workspace?
Adapting to change can be hard, but we have some experts willing to offer their best advice for a smooth transition in this webinar.
In this online event, Jeremy is joined by Mathieu Boero from CHU St. Pierre who migrated to Google Workspace with great success. Jeremy will guide you through all the necessary steps to increase the adoption (and acceptance) of Google Workspace applications at your company for ongoing success. Luc de Jager will give you some tips & tricks to evaluate whether Google Workspace is a good choice for your organisation.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- How do you make sure Google Workspace is the right choice for your organisation
- How to prepare the organisation for the switch
- The different technical aspects of switching to Google Workspace
- The different change management aspects of switching to Google Workspace
- How do you avoid the common pitfalls and problems associated with migrations?
- How did CHU St. Pierre experience the switch
Join our online event on the migration customer journey from discovery to implementation and change management.
Discover the process of planning and completing your migration, and what you need to consider after the migration is finished.
Fill out the form to receive a link to watch the on-demand webinar.
- How to evaluate whether Google Workspace is a good choice for your organisation
- The different technical aspects of such a migration and common pitfalls
- The different change management aspects of such a migration and common pitfalls
- IT manager
- Collaboration Managers
- Digital Transformation Managers
- Anyone who is interested in migrating to Google Workspace