Learn all about Google’s solution for simple, seamless desktop security on your Windows 10 devices.
Today’s workers expect more flexibility, they want access to data from any device and from anywhere.
This shift in workplace preferences clearly shows the existing ways of managing your devices will not work. Think of all the challenges this brings for companies, one example being: remote working. It forces companies to use costly solutions like VPN, which drastically increase the cost and also affect usability and productivity.
Enhanced desktop Security for Windows is here to help you to face those challenges head-on. Helping you to keep your data secure in an easy to set-up management.
What will you learn in this online event?
- How do you ensure that all Windows 10 devices are updated, secure, and within compliance
- How to enable your organisation to use Google Workspace, formerly G Suite, to login to Windows 10 devices?
- How do admins perform actions, such as wiping a device and pushing device configuration updates, to Windows 10 devices from the cloud without specific network requirements.
- Deep dive in how to leverage Google’s access security
- Get a hands-on experience during our live demo
- Get the recommended approach for your scenario
In this online event you’ll get an overview of Google’s enhanced desktop security for Windows.
Watch this online event & learn how you can now manage your Windows 10 devices through Google Workspace.
Fill out the form to receive a link to watch the webinar.
- Enhanced desktop Security for Windows in action during a live demo
- Walk through of the different deployment scenarios and use cases
- Q & A
- IT manager
- IT Administrators