Localise AI Use Cases with the AI Discovery Engine!
Do you know which AI use-cases can provide business value for you? And which specific benefits can you expect from AI technology?
Based on your company description, the ‘AI Discovery Engine’ generates concrete use cases for your needs.
What can you expect when using the tool?
- Concrete AI use cases: Discover applications of AI tailored to your industry and needs.
- Relevant customer stories: Learn from practical examples of successful AI implementations and see the possibilities.
- Experience the transformative power of Google Cloud’s generative AI: Discover the capabilities to revolutionise your business.
How to use the AI Discovery Engine?
1. Create your prompt.
- Enter your company description. Basic info the tool needs is context, industry and focus of your organisation.
- Hit ‘Generate use-case and let the Engine do its AI magic
2. Get the most out of the results
- Check out the different AI use-cases that the Generative AI Assistant proposes for your organisation
- Some of the use-cases contain links to more information about the use-case and how organisations can leverage them
- Any questions or need more info about a use-case? Need an even more tailored recommendation based on your specific needs? Feel free to contact our AI experts at Devoteam G Cloud!
- You can repeat the process for different company descriptions. Remember, the more info you feed the tool, the more accurate the outcome will be
Generative AI Discovery Engine Offering
GenAI Discovery Workshop
Map generative AI in your business area and build your GenAI roadmap
Speed up generative AI in your company and develop your GenAI uses cases.
GenAI Proof of Concept to Production
A proof of concept to tackle any challenge your business may face, using generative AI technology with specific use cases.
GenAI Technical Workshop
A highly valuable workshop for taking a generative AI solution from a proof of concept to a full production solution.
GenAI Vertex AI Foundations
Vertex AI Foundations is your digital transformation accelerator powered by machine learning.
How was this tool developed? Powered by Google Cloud’s AI technology
developed by Devoteam experts.
This tool was developed by the Devoteam G Cloud ML tribe and uses Google Cloud’s latest Generative AI technology. The tool does not have access to internet data but was trained on it.
As an awarded Google Cloud Managed Services partner, Devoteam G Cloud has all the AI expertise in-house to get the most out of Google Cloud’s AI technology. Always on the cutting edge, our +500 Devoteam experts across 18 countries make sure organisations get the most out of Google Cloud.
Yes, the tool actually generates several use cases per company description added. Once you have access to the tool, you will be able to generate use cases for several company descriptions.
Devoteam G Cloud is a Google Cloud Premier Partner for over a decade and a Google Cloud Managed Services Provider. Our team of 500+ Google experts with 8 Google Cloud Specialisations helped hundreds of organisations grow with Google Cloud, and moved over 1 million users to Google Workspace. In 2022 Devoteam was named Google Cloud Reseller Partner of the Year (EMEA) for the third time in a row.
Devoteam G Cloud is part of Devoteam, a leading tech consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms, data and cybersecurity.
By combining creativity, tech and data insights, we empower our customers to transform their businesses and unlock the future.
With more than 25 years of experience and over 10,000 employees across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.