Here is what you need to know about allocating IT resources to operate more efficiently & reduce costs
Retailers are faced with adapting to new business conditions. Making fundamental IT changes like migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud can reduce costs and increase agility.
All these fundamental IT changes are covered in this new white paper.
Download this white paper to discover how moving to Google Cloud can impact cost and operational efficiency in your retail organisation.
In this white paper we deep dive in the key areas we see our retail customers prioritising their investments and creating operational efficiencies.
These key areas include:
- Infrastructure Modernisation
- Specialised infrastructure migration
- Big Data and Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Transformation
While modernisation will look different for every retail business, the benefits of moving to Google Cloud are broad and universal.
Here are some of these benefits:
- Driving greater agility and higher IT cost reduction by adopting Anthos
- A higher return on your ERP investment by migrating SAP to Google Cloud
- Avoiding costly hardware refreshes and reducing on-premises infrastructure costs by migrating VMs to the cloud
- Modernising your data warehouse for scalability and seamless access to advanced analytics
- Applying AI to rapidly respond to customers
- Transforming the way teams work together with Google Workspace