Preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect Exam
This one-day course is designed for candidates preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect certification.
We will provide lots of advice in order to help you best prepare for the certification. The course provides participants with a condensed reminder of the different areas covered by the exam and prepares you with the best approach to tackling the various questions. It also highlights the various resources offered by Google and Qwiklabs to help you pass the exam.
- Duration: 1 day
- Format: Face-to-face or distance learning
- Prerequisites: Completion of the course Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process or equivalent.
Knowledge and practical experience of GCP and cloud computing.
- Audience: People who want to prepare for the Professional Cloud Architect certification.
- Price: Please contact us
- More information in our training catalogue
The course in detail
This course includes a presentation, demonstrations and cases for practice.
Module 1: Understand the Professional Cloud Architect certification
- Learn about the positioning of the Professional Cloud Architect certification among other certificates.
- Identify the distinction between Associate and Professional certification.
- Find out how to choose between Professional Cloud Architect and Associate Cloud Engineer roles.
- Learn how the examination is conducted and its various rules. Receive general advice about the exam.
Module 2: Case study examples
- Explore case studies including MountKirk Games,
Module 3: Designing and Implementing
- Review the Design and Processes training layer model.
- Get tips on business and technical design.
- Design an infrastructure to fit business needs.
- Design an infrastructure adapted to technical needs.
- Design network, storage and computing resources.
- Consider future improvements.
- Gain resources to learn more about design and planning.
- Configure network topologies.
- Configure individual storage systems.
- Configure compute systems.
- Learn more about the management and implementation of resources.
- Learn about designing securely and in compliance with legislation. Discover resources to learn more about safety and compliance.
This course includes a presentation, demonstrations and case studies for practice.
Module 4: Optimise and operate
- Analyse and define technical processes.
- Analyse and define business processes.
- Gain resources to learn more about process analysis and optimisation.
- Learn about designing securely and in compliance with legislation.
- Gain resources to learn more about safety and compliance.
- Get tips on development or operations teams to ensure successful deployment of a solution.
- Gain resources to learn more about implementation management.
- Explore easy buttons and playbooks.
- Find out how to develop a culture of resilience.
- Gain resources for finding out more about how to make a service reliable.
Module 5: Next steps
- Find out about the Qwiklabs quest challenges for the Professional Cloud Architect certification.
- Identify instructor-led courses and the topics they cover that will be useful for passing the exam.
- Log in to your individual Qwiklabs account and courses related to your specialisation.
- Sum up the course.