Atmosphere Roadshow Brussels - May 17
by Fourcast by Devoteam, on Apr 12, 2016 9:59:39 PM
This spring, we're hosting our biggest ever Atmosphere event and we'd love to see you there. Powered by Google Apps for Work, Atmosphere is made up of over 30 events across Europe - think of it as one huge road trip.
At your local interactive event, we'll show you digital trends and explain what's happening right now in the market so you can make informed decisions about your world. Listen to leaders and experts who are going through similar experiences, and meet like-minded people in unique surroundings.
In this exclusive 3-hour session, you'll hear from smart speakers, learn how to stay secure, and meet more people like you with modern ideas.
WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES.
- 13.30 Registration
- 14.00 Introduction - Bas Rookhuijzen, Strategic Account Manager Google for Work
- 14.05 Google for Work Vision - Erik De Muinck Keizer, Country Manager Google for Work
- 14.25 Keynote ‘ Modern ’ - Bas Rookhuijzen, Strategic Account Manager Google for Work
- 14.45 Break
- 15.15 Keynote ‘ Secure ’ - Peter Bavinck, Sales Engineer Google for Work
- 15.45 Keynote ‘ Smart ’ - Erik De Muinck Keizer, Country Manager Google for Work
- 16.05 Customer Story, Q&A - Paul Danneels CIO VDAB & Chairman CIONET Belgium
- 16.25 Conclusion - Erik De Muinck Keizer, Country Manager Google for Work
- 16.35 Network Drinks