About this event
While Generative AI technologies are getting more widely used in the industry, very few projects make it into production. The reason? It is hard to tackle expert tasks while avoiding hallucinations.
In this hands-on session, you will use and fine-tune a Generative AI model on Vertex AI, and we will guide you on the steps required to deploy it in production. In this hands-on session, you will also:
- Discover the diverse range of Generative AI options offered on Google Cloud.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the underlying principles and workings of Generative AI tech at a high level.
- Explore the strengths and limitations.
- Learn everything about hallucinations in the context of Generative AI and understand their implications.
- Develop a solid foundation, equipping you with the necessary knowledge to engage with this cutting-edge technology effectively.
We will kickstart the session by exploring the basics of Generative AI, including its key concepts and techniques. We will focus on how to use PaLM API, a cutting-edge tool provided by Google Cloud.
Enjoy a slice of pizza to get pumped up for session 2!
Fine-Tuning Conversational Agents for Enterprises In the second session, you’ll discover how to harness the power of fine-tuning techniques to tailor conversational agents specifically to your organization’s needs. We’ll guide you through the process, from understanding the basics of fine-tuning to preprocessing and adapting your enterprise data to maximize results.
- Tuesday 3rd October from 5:30 PM until until 9:30 PM
- Devoteam G Cloud UK, 5th Floor, Cottons Centre, Hay’s Ln, SE1 2QG
- You will need to open a Google Cloud account (Don’t worry you will not have to pay for anything)
How to get there
Closest station is London Bridge:
- Exit London Bridge Station: Once you arrive at London Bridge Station, head towards the main exit or concourse area.
- You can use ‘what three words’ to help find the building too: https://w3w.co/spun.sticks.dogs
- Arrival at Cottons Centre: please go to reception and state that you are there for Devoteam, and someone should be able to show you the correct way to go, once registered.