Join us at Google Cloud Next Tech Recap to get up to speed on data analytics, AI, security and more – to start your tomorrow today!
When & where?
- November 17, 2022 9:15 – 18:45 CET
- Bluepoint Antwerpen, Filip Williotstraat 9, 2600 Antwerp, Belgium
Session by Devoteam G Cloud
- Why does a digital native company choose Google Cloud? By Jasper Roelants
Join us at the Google Cloud Next Tech Recap event “Today, Meet Tomorrow”
Join us on November 17th at Bluepoint in Antwerp to get up-to-date on the latest technology developments in areas such as data analytics, security and cloud modernization. Together with peers and Google experts, you will be able to build your skills to enable you to innovate faster.
Google Cloud Next Tech Recap brings together a community of next-generation developers, practitioners and architects, who are changing the way we learn, work, innovate and scale with technology. During the full-day program, you will be able to:
- Get up to speed on current topics such as infrastructure modernization, application modernization, Data & AI, Security and Operations & Design.
- Learn, share best practices, and network with >200 peers and Google experts.
- Embark on the journey to become Google Cloud Certified with our curated selection of hands-on learning sessions.
Join Google Cloud to start your tomorrow today!
Walk-in will start at 9:15, with a keynote at 10:15 to kick off this in-person event.
Stay tuned for the keynote speaker announcement as we will keep updating this page with additional sessions – including also clients on stage!
Sessions will start at 11:15, and you will have the opportunity to choose among 25 breakouts from 5 different tracks on AppMod, InfraMod, Security, Data & AI and Operations & Design or to begin your Certification Journey with our Cloud Study Jams.
The Study Jams are curated selections of Google Cloud learning resources. designed by Google experts for new users.
Hone your skills and further your cloud knowledge by getting familiar with the resources available to you, presented by our experts.
We’ll finish the day with a closing keynote from 17:00 to 17:45 followed by a networking cocktail at 18:00.