Colégio de Santa Eulália is a private school (IPSS) which began its existence in 2010. It’s a small school but is always eager to offer to their students and staff the best and modern learning processes and technologies. Our Team helped implement in this school Google for Education, with Google tools and resources to help teachers and students create, collaborate, and build digital skills for the future. Is one of the CASTIIS branches, a private social welfare entity, which also provides preschool. It can be distinguished by its differentiated and innovative academic principles, taught by a highly qualified technical and pedagogical team. Teaching practices in this school attend the individual characteristics of the students, promoting effective, meaningful and motivating learning, seeking their full development. This school needed to improve some school methods and contacted us to help them discover what solution was the best for their faculty and students.
Santa Eulália School already had knowledge that some schools were using technology to help improve the school environment, teachers, non-teachers and students. Helping school educators make a greater impact and a student’s school experience has a profound impact on their future. Google for Education shareable devices and collaborative tools help teachers prepare all students with new, more engaging ways to learn the skills they need to succeed. Santa Eulália wanted to reach the level of Google Reference School in Portugal. And for that to happen, they needed our help to start with the entire process of technological transformation.
Colégio Santa Eulália has now become a Reference School / District with some areas of Expertise like Device Deployments, Physical Space Layout, Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals, Professional Development, Chromebooks and Applied Digital Skills. Google for Education products with accessibility in mind helps every student learn, be inspired, and achieve their full potential that is why Santa Eulalia and our team agree that this was the best solution to implement.
This program allows teachers the freedom to spend more time personalizing the learning experience, and less time managing it. Students can learn 21st-century problem-solving and the skills they’ll use in their future careers, with accessibility features that help every student do their best work.
Is accessible for every student, all students can fully participate in the learning experience in their own way, everyone benefits:
- Collaborating in real time with Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites, and Jamboard. Communicate with learners, educators, guardians, and administrators from anywhere with Google Meet, Chat, and Gmail.
- Enable an inclusive learning environment with individual accessibility settings that fit each student’s unique learning style.
- Empower educators and amplify productivity.
- Help educators save time with Classroom and Assignments by easily creating courses, organizing classwork, distributing assessments, and sharing rich feedback.
- Ensure consistent, transparent grading and feedback with rubrics and a comment bank.
- Reach all types of learners with built-in accessibility tools like closed-caption, Screen Reader, braille readers, screen magnification, and more.
Benefits for the customer
- Enable seamless collaboration : Make it easy for everyone in the school community to collaborate together.
- Boost productivity : Give teachers easy-to-use tools to help simplify tasks and save time.
- Communicate flexibly : Connect institutions with email, chat, and video.
- Organize tasks : Build to-do lists, create task reminders, schedule meetings, and help keep on top of tasks.
- Provide trusted security : Safeguard against digital threats with best-in-class, multilayered