The Data Boost Afterwork is hosting leading data and analytics experts, ready to arm you with the tools to deliver your most effective data-driven strategy.
The Data Boost Afterwork has 2 different sessions simultaneously:
- Business session for CIO’s, CMO’s & CFO’s & Chief Data Officers – Why a truly great Data Strategy isn’t only about data
- Technical session for Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Cloud Engineers & ML engineers – How to extract, transform, and load data in Google BigQuery: a hands-on session. Click here to see the content & to register for the technical session
About the business session: Why a truly great Data Strategy isn’t only about data
An effective data strategy considers the business and its needs & requirements before heading into the project. What about your strategy? Are you sure you’ve set up your business for a successful data mindset?
In this 1-hour session, Michelle Cauwels and Keren Castelli will cover the importance of aligning your business with your data strategy and offer practical advice on how to gain traction on your data-centric journey.
When & where?
- Thursday 6/10/2022 from 18:00 until 20:30
- At Google Brussels. You can reach it by train or metro via Schuman station or park your car within walking distance in Parking Forte Dei Marmi
Our speakers will unpack:
- What does it mean to become an insights driven organisation 2.0?
- How to maximise your chances of becoming a data-driven company
- How you can identify and correct the early signs of crisis with change management methodology
- Why focusing on data only, might be your biggest mistake of all
Ready to discover the 6 steps to become a successful data-driven organisation?
Welcome at the Data Boost Afterwork
Welcome! Grab yourself a drink (or 2) and make yourself comfortable
Why a truly great Data Strategy isn’t only about data
In this 1-hour session, Michelle and Keren will cover the importance of aligning your business with your data strategy and offer practical advice on how to gain traction on your data-centric journey. Speakers: Keren Castelli & Michelle Cauwels
Networking, drinks & bites
This session is organised for CIO’s, CMO’s & CFO’s & Chief Data Officers.
Why Join the Data Boost Afterwork?
- Interactive Sessions
Enjoy the opportunity to interact with great people and companies. The sessions typically give a lot of space for interaction and Q&A. This is also a great chance to connect with your peers.
- Speakers Who Keep You Awake!
Hear face-to-face from our Data & Analytics experts to find solutions to solve your data challenges. View the latest product releases and demo software to enhance your data capabilities.
- Get to know your peers
Strengthen your business network with new and existing partners, immerse yourself within the data community, and network with speakers & attendees.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Data Boost Afterwork (Brussels) is a free to attend afterwork conference focusing on how to build dynamic, data-driven enterprises.
Speakers will share their insights on best practice and hard-won lessons on what works and what to avoid. The session is a compelling blend of strategic guidance and actionable technical insights, enabling business to tackle their Data projects with confidence.
Attendees will obtain practical information on how to increase the ROI of their data projects. Receive advice to harvest, meld, mine and govern your data to become a Data-Driven business.
No, you should have received an automated email. Check your spam or try again with a different email address.
Yes, this event will be a physical event hosted at Google Brussels.
Google Cloud accelerates organisations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future.